184.108.40.206. Check of level of working liquid of automatic transmission on the 4WD olnoprivodny cars
The volume of working liquid changes depending on temperature. Level of working liquid should be checked at operation of the engine idling and at normal working temperature of working liquid.
1. Establish the car on an equal horizontal platform and turn on the parking brake.
2. Start the engine and press a brake pedal.
3. Serially transfer the lever of the switch of ranges to all provisions and then establish it in the situation "R" (parking).
4. In engine operating time idling take out control щуп automatic transmission and wipe it dry. Then insert щуп into place.
|Fig. 1.183. Check of level of working liquid of automatic transmission on the 4WD all-wheel drive cars
5. Again take out control щуп. Normal level of working liquid corresponds to a range between labels on control щупе, (fig. 1.183
Scale And – for hot working liquid.
After a trip on the car when working liquid reached normal working temperature (about 65 °C), level of working liquid should be between the top and bottom labels on the left side щупа.
Scale of B – for cold working liquid.
If the engine did not work and the temperature of air makes about 20 °C, level of working liquid should be between the top and bottom labels on the right side щупа.
Completely against the stop insert control щуп. Adding working liquid, supervise its level on щупу not to pour above a maximum level.
Check level of working liquid on labels on both parties control щупа. For an exception of mistakes supervise level on щупу in well shined zone.