126.96.36.199. Folding of a back seat on all-wheel drive cars with a body "versatile person"
Pressing the button of a clamp of a back, hold it with other hand. If not to hold a back, it will sharply bend forward and can injure a finger which you press the clamp button.
|Fig. 1.123. Folding of a back seat on all-wheel drive cars with a body "versatile person"
1. Unfasten a zone strap of the seat belt established on the central place of a back seat. Always unfasten a zone strap of the central seat belt before putting the left back of a back seat. If to leave a zone strap fastened, the seat belt, the lock of a belt and a back of a seat can receive damages (fig. 1.123)
2. Hold a back with a hand.
3. Press the button of a clamp of a back.
Return of backs of a back seat to vertical situation
1. Lift backs in vertical situation.
2. Pull from car salon for the upper edge of backs of a back seat to be convinced of reliable fixing of backs.
3. Fasten the diagonal and zone seat belt established on the central place of a back seat. Check correctness of an arrangement of straps of all seat belts for passengers on back sitting.
Return of backs of a back seat to vertical situation If backs of a back seat are not returned completely in vertical situation and not fixed, it represents danger. At emergency braking or sharp maneuvering of the car the back of a back seat can fall unexpectedly down and injure the passenger. If behind the button of a clamp the red indicator is visible, it testifies that the back of a back seat is not fixed in vertical situation (fig. 1.124)
After return of a back to vertical situation be convinced that the red indicator is not visible.