126.96.36.199. Engine start-up by means of an auxiliary natural the nosimy Advanced Key card
The Nosimy Advanced Key card should be at the driver as the electronic chip of an immobilizer which on a short distance exchanges the coded signals with the control unit the engine is built in it.
|Fig. 1.153. Installation of the handle of an auxiliary key on the ignition lock
Before turning the handle of the switch of ignition and to include a starter for engine start-up, check, that the handle was reliably fixed on the switch. If the handle acted in film from the ignition switch, fix it again. For this purpose put on the handle on the holder of the switch and press it (fig. 1.153)
1. Be convinced that the nosimy Advanced Key card is at you.
2. The driver and all passengers being in the car, should fasten the corresponding seat belts.
3. Check, that the parking brake was switched on.
4. Press a brake pedal.
5. For cars with a mechanical transmission: completely press a pedal of coupling and transfer the gear shifting lever to neutral situation. Hold a coupling pedal in completely pressed situation in starter operating time.
For cars with automatic transmission: transfer the lever of the switch of ranges to the situation "R" (parking). If it is necessary to start the engine under way the car, transfer the lever of the switch of ranges to the situation "N" (neutral).
|Fig. 1.154. Pressing the handle of the switch of ignition
6. Slowly press the handle of the switch of ignition and drown it against the stop (fig. 1.154)
7. Check, that on the dashboard the green KEY indicator (key) lit up. The burning red signaling device of "KEY" indicates impossibility of start-up of the engine.
The red signaling device of "KEY" burns in the following cases (thus the engine will not be started):
– the element of a food of the nosimy Advanced Key card is discharged;
– the nosimy Advanced Key card is outside of a system area of coverage;
– the nosimy Advanced Key card is in a zone where the system cannot find a signal;
– in an area of coverage of system there is a key of other brand which is similar to the nosimy Advanced Key card.
|Fig. 1.155. Povorachivaniye of the auxiliary ignition key
8. Having pressed and having drowned the handle of the switch of ignition, turn the ignition switch in the situation "ASS" (auxiliary consumers of the electric power) (fig. 1.155)
9. Turn the ignition switch from the situation "ASS" in the situation "START" (starter) and hold the handle in this situation before engine start-up (but not more long 10 c). If the engine was not started at once, it is not necessary to switch off a starter before 10 pages. It can complicate engine start-up at low temperature of air.
10. After start-up let's to the engine work idling about 10 pages.