22.214.171.124. Replacement of lamps of headlights of a passing beam
1. Check, that the main switch of lighting was in situation "Is switched off".
2. Lift a cowl and define from the back party of the case of a block headlight an arrangement of the lamps established in headlights of a driving and passing beam.
The lamp located with edge, belongs to a headlight of a passing beam, and a lamp located closer to the center of the car, – a headlight of a driving beam.
3. At lamp replacement in the right headlight start the engine and turn a steering wheel against the stop to the left. Then muffle the engine. If you replace a lamp in the left headlight, turn a steering wheel against the stop to the right.
|Fig. 1.195. Screws of fastening of an antisplash casing
4. Unscrew screws, rotating them counter-clockwise, and partially dismantle an antisplash casing (fig. 1.195)
5. Turn a sealing cover counter-clockwise and remove it.
6. Disconnect the electric socket from a lamp, having pulled it back.
|Fig. 1.196. Detachment of the spring holder of a lamp
8. Take the spring holder aside to release a lamp.
9. Carefully take out a lamp from a nest, having pulled it back.
10. Replace a lamp.
11. Establish all details into place, having executed described above operation in return sequence.