220.127.116.11. Dismantle of a faulty wheel
1. If on wheels of the car decorative caps are established, remove a cap by means of a wheel key. For this purpose press the cap region the pointed end of the handle of a wheel key.
2. Release wheel nuts on one turn (counter-clockwise). Do not turn on nuts completely until the wheel will not be hung completely out (fig. 1.169)
|Fig. 1.170. Scheme of installation of a vozimy jack
3. Establish a jack under a basic place under the body threshold, the next to the damaged wheel (fig. 1.170)
It is dangerous to lift the car if the jack is established in the places which specially have not been provided for this purpose. The car can fall from a jack and is serious injure or even to kill the person who was in close proximity.
It is dangerous to use a jack which is not intended for your Mazda car. Use only a jack by which your car is completed.
It is dangerous to lift the car if the jack leans on any linings. The jack can lose stability, and the people who were nearby can be hard injured by a jack or the falling car. It is forbidden to enclose any extraneous subjects under a jack.
4. Insert into an eye of the screw of a jack the end of the cranked handle.
5. Rotating the cranked handle clockwise, lift the car on height, sufficient for installation of a spare wheel. Before turning on wheel nuts, be convinced that the car is steady and cannot fall from a jack or is spontaneous move a little (fig. 1.171)
6. Unscrew wheel nuts, rotating them counter-clockwise, and remove the damaged wheel.